Thursday, November 19, 2009

A list for my friends

Things I like:
  • Popcorn made the old fashioned way, on the stove. Topped with parmesan cheese and salt.
  • My new reading corner where kids flock to me
  • Pajama pants and comfy socks
  • Booking plane tickets to go somewhere fun
  • Other people booking plane tickets to come see me.
  • SweetTarts: only yellow, purple, and orange. I throw away the green and blue. Sometimes I eat the pink, but not often. Mostly those get thrown away too.
  • Dad's homemade spaghetti sauce
  • My laptop
  • Quiet moments with my daughter
  • Looking at the lake from my living room window
  • My job
  • God's Word
  • The number 7 and the letter M
  • Watching penguins at the zoo. Just pull up a chair, I'm entertained for hours.

Things I'm planning:

  • To drink more water tomorrow
  • Buy a car this weekend--Z says it should be white. We'll see.
  • Get family pictures taken soon...now that the stitches are out.
  • Have a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
  • Read my Bible more this week
  • Eating SweetTarts. Yellow and purple only.
  • Pay the bills, so they don't kick me out of my house.
  • Go back to college.
  • Love more. Laugh more. Sleep more.

Things you do:

  • Make me laugh
  • Keep me going
  • Put up with my crap
  • Inspire me to be more
  • Inspire me to do less
  • Challenge me
  • Help me finish off that last bit of ice cream. Because someone has to.....
  • Laugh at my stupid jokes
  • Laugh at my funny jokes
  • Love me

Thank you....you are faithful friends.

No comments: