Monday, August 16, 2010

33 weeks

Well, I promised some pictures--here they are!


These two have stolen my heart...I know I'll miraculously have room for another very soon, but it's hard to imagine! This was from one of our many "chocolate chip pancake Saturdays."


Kenna telling me "Mommy, I pretty!" She had found this dark green (thankfully washable) marker and done this all in the 3 minutes it took me to realize she was being very quiet. :) She keeps us busy, that's for sure!






Me and Emily, 33 weeks today. My staff and a few others at work surprised me with a baby shower today--I honestly had no clue. Not sure I deserved a baby shower for my third baby, but I feel super blessed and we got some really cute stuff for Emily, too!
I know it's hard to imagine the size of it, but trust me, that belly is not small. At least I'm mostly belly, right? :)


Last but not least, baby Emily! This was a 3D taken at 27 weeks, so about 6 weeks ago. But doesn't she have a sweet face? She has the same chin as my other 2 kids

Well, it's 9 pm. I should be balancing my checkbook right now, but after balancing other people's accounts all day, I just don't feel like it. I'll probably veg out to some Food Network or HGTV and then head to bed. It's a very exciting night here at the Stone house!




No comments: