Monday, February 4, 2013

Red beans and rice

...what I'm eating for supper.

A warm, furry, didn't-realize-it-was-dirty-been-in-the-closet-since-last-winter hoodie...

...what I'm wearing right now.

Frustrated at the world for no reason...

...what I'm feeling right now.

The sounds of The Goodnight Show and children laughing...

...what I'm hearing right now.

15...

...days of the month I struggle with working full-time.

15...

...days of the month I am grateful to have an outlet at work and feel successful.

Fruity candle from Ikea...

...what I'm smelling right now.

In my pajamas, in my bed, watching mindless television...

...what I wish I was doing right now.

Reading my Bible or praying...

...what I should be doing right now (see "frustrated at the world for no reason" for further clarification).

When the microwave still flashes "End" and no one has hit "clear..."

...my pet peeve today.  Even worse when I was the one who forgot to hit clear!

Brach's Red Hot Cinnamon Lips...

...what I wish I were eating right now.

God's grace, my children's grace, my husband's grace...

...what I'm thankful for right now.

No comments: