Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shh...I'm supposed to be sleeping. Don't tell my husband!

Apparently my really cute new background is down due to a server error on the free website where I got it. Talk about a bummer.

Things I love:

Family coming into town.
A clean house.
Hanging out with friends.
Feeling my little girl get the hiccups for the first time.
Lots and lots of fans to keep this pregnant girl cool.
Text messaging.
Ultrasound appointments (yeah for Monday!)
Baby Orajel.
A good book.
My sweet soft bed.

Oh and for those of you who are unfamiliar with this blogging format, anyone can leave a comment...you don't have to have a Google ID. Under "choose your identity" pick "name/url" & type your name & then a comment. I didn't think I clarified that, so for my fam & friends, if you want to leave a comment, feel free. (not that I'm begging for comments, just want to be sure those who do know how).

As my little guy would say, "Peace out" and "stay groovy." I'm headed to dreamland.

1 comment:

Emilia Jayne said...

Stay groovy!- your little sister and beloved daughter Emily (Emilia)