Saturday, September 27, 2008

This week, more pictures

Nana (Marc's mom) also took Z on the kiddie rides in Pigeon Forge. I didn't even know they had these there--they were super fun & not too much, I think $2.99 a ride and the rides lasted a long time. Here's Z on the airplane...


...and train...
....and swings. The swings were his favorite, if you can't tell by the look on his face!


Well, I am still loving life with 2, although this week has been a bit harder for me. Marc's mom was here all week and was such a great help to us. She kept my house clean, laundry done, made meals, and took care of Zachary so I could take a nap everyday. But I had a harder time this week. I stopped taking the pain pills a week ago so I was a little more in pain than before; the pain made me more tired than last week. Now, a week later, I am mostly pain free, so I have lots to be thankful for!
Z has had a difficult week adjusting to having to share his mom with someone else. I think it finally sunk in and he has shown some definite signs of jealousy. Plus I think he was a little tired of company. He is sweet with Kenna but every time I have to nurse her or get her to sleep he suddenly has an "emergency" and "mommy hold you..." Let's just say I am learning to do a lot of things with one hand--not only eating and typing but things like helping him up on my lap (without lifting him since that's not allowed due to my c-section), helping him put his underwear back on after a trip to the potty, etc.
There's lots more I could tell about this week but my little one is crying to be fed. Story of my life right now. :)

No comments: