- I love these posts about helping me to deal with my 3 year old... Learning with Preschoolers and Activities to Try with Preschoolers from Keeper of the Home
- My new favorite blog: Joy the Baker. Seriously, people. If you like food even a little, you're going to love this. I have so many new recipes to try...oh, and the pictures!!!
- Two more of my favorite websites: Life as Mom and Simple Mom. If you don't put anything else in your blog reader, these are the ones!
- If you're bored, or your children are bored, or your husband is bored....well, this is the one for you. Provides plenty of entertainment! A Lego A Day
- Two new recipes I can't wait to try from Pioneer Woman: Crash Hot Potatoes and Cinnamon Rolls
I could go on and on, but I won't. Gotta get supper finished up! (oh, and I've been collecting these over weeks, ok? this is not the result of my web browsing for today...otherwise my kids would be dirty & hungry & tired!)
And another thing...if you like any of these, let me know, would you? I know it's easy to lurk & not comment, but comments are SO fun!! You can always comment anonymously.