Thursday, December 11, 2008

I just love randomness.

Ok, here goes!

  • Zachary's new favorite cereal is Post Alpha-bits. Do you remember those? I haven't been able to find them for a long time, then, all of a sudden, they show up on the shelf at Wal-mart. He hasn't eaten anything else for breakfast since I bought them.
  • There's nothing better than a cookie swap.
  • My itunes just went from playing an AC/DC song to playing a worship song. I was thinking, "is this my music?" Guess the spousola added some music of his own!
  • My new favorite blog is www.themikefoss.com. Check it out when you have some time. Yes, it is a little political, so be forewarned. This is my blog, after all, so you get to read what I want to write about. :)
  • I just realized that our neighbor has been "borrowing" electricity from us for the last 35 days. We agreed to let him plug an extension cord into a plug outside a month ago...he told me (rather mumbled) something about the power company needing to come check something so his power would be out & could he plug this cord in to check the lights in his house? Now that I realize what has happened it all makes sense, and I feel really foolish. He's been borrowing my phone every few days for the last month; you'd think I would have noticed. I guess he's moving out tomorrow, so there's not much to be done. But my power bill doubled from last month. (swallowing hard) I guess the Lord is teaching me about having a generous spirit. And if that's the case, I can trust him to provide for us.
  • I mean, I know I can trust Him to provide for us no matter what, not just to teach me to have a generous spirit. Well, anyway...
  • My itunes just shuffled to a song by Hillsongs...the first line says "I will bless the Lord forever, and I will trust Him at all times." Is this You speaking, Lord? ha ha, talk about randomness!
  • Ok, so I just have to post some of the lyrics from the rest of that song: "You are my Shield, my Strength, my Portion, Deliverer, my Shelter, Strong Tower, my Very Present Help in Time of Need." (copyright: Hillsong Publishing)
  • Ah. He has made me glad.

No comments: