Monday, December 8, 2008

Quiet time.

I feel I've been a bit quiet in the blogging world lately. I've been pondering a lot of things in my life. One of which is the amount of personal information I share on my blog.

More than anything, I want my life to be transparent. In the sense that I am honest about my failings as well as my accomplishments & blessings--not to show any sense of false humility, but to draw others to Christ by showing that I need Him so much. But I also feel that I have a problem sometimes with blabbing too much to too many people, to the point where I start overdoing it. Is there a point when you can be too real with others? I think there is, but am not sure where to draw that line. Especially because I originally planned this blog to be more of a "family & friends" website where people can find out what is going on in our family and all the cute things our kids are saying & doing.

Anyway...I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sitting back for awhile. Looking deeper into my heart to see what it is the Lord may or may not want me to share, instead of sitting down to the keyboard & (pardon the gross-ness but I just couldn't think of another term) "throwing up" my junk all over everyone who reads it.

I'm not sure what that means for this blog, but I guess we'll find out together.

No comments: