Tuesday, October 7, 2008

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

Wow, that title brought me back to my cheerleading days. Yes, ladies & gents, believe it or not, I was a cheerleader in high school. (a small Baptist high school, but still, it counts!)

Anyway, the victory is that my daughter is sleeping in her own bed, not wrapped in a swaddle blanket or anything. I have had the last 30 minutes just to browse on the computer and I feel like a new woman! I think I had a serious case of the baby blues. Either that, or I really did need to eat those 16+ Peanut Butter Blossom cookies on Sunday night. You know, those p-butter-Hershey-kiss-heavenly-creations!! I believe that maybe it was the chocolate helping me... :)

I have some awesome news. Aldi grocery store is coming to my neck of the woods! Yes, it's true. They're building a brand-spanking-new Aldi & I am super excited! (laugh at me, but right now I just got the most serious case of dejavu & I'm suddenly afraid I've already blogged about this....forgive me if this is the 2nd (or 3rd) time you've heard my good news....)

Aldi is the missing ingredient to my budget shopping experience. Click on this link to check out what Aldi can do for you!

Wow, I suddenly feel like I'm filming a commercial for Aldi. :) According to knoxnews.com, Aldi will be opening near me in February. Not a moment too soon...

No comments: