Sunday, November 16, 2008

Caught on camera

Some cute pictures of my little girl...

Here she is showing off how high she can lift her head up during tummy time:


Showing off her beautiful dress & cardigan sweater that she wore to church today: (I am having a blast dressing up a little girl!) oh, and tights, too! As a side note, I just have to say I am proud we made it through the whole service without spitting up or pooping on this dress...

Trying to get a sweet picture of the kids...didn't work out so well. She went from looking sweet in the picture above to telling us exactly how she felt!


And, drumroll please......she is finally smiling!!! I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog, but she's been smiling very selectively at Daddy only for the last 3 weeks. In the last 3 wks, I think I've received about 3 smiles from her; Daddy has gotten about 10 times that.
But the last 2 days, she has been smiling like crazy! And look at what a beautiful smile it is:

Plus I just love that purple headband! I promise her smile is even sweeter in person; it's so hard to catch on camera. There's nothing like these sweet babies when they smile back at you!

No comments: