Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag!

I got tagged by Nikki! This is a photo tag game & I had to post my 4th picture out of my 4th picture file. This one will take you back...





This is a picture we took for Christmas the year Zachary was born...trying to get a nice one for our Christmas picture. This one didn't make it! But Z has such a cute look on his face, like "mom, get this hat off me!" I think Z was 4 or 5 weeks old here.
Well, no time to tag anyone else. Kenna is crying! Thanks, Nikki, for tagging me though...it was fun to look back at some old pictures!

2 comments:

Carry Grace said...

How cute! The time has gone be too fast.

Cade had an Elf outfit that Christmas. I'm sure I'll here about it when he is older.

Janet said...

hey girl - i remember that pic...well, one very similiar anyway :-) isn't it funny how we want a family pic in front of the christmas tree, yet, by standing in front of the tree we totally cover up most of the tree?! my family has done the same thing and it's like, well, that WAS a great idea, but you can't see the tree!! gotta get walking.....